Our vermicelli making machine is an example of exemplary engineering prowess. Manufactured with grade raw materials, this machine is highly-functional and exceptionally durable in its structure.
Vermicelli Roasting Machine
Being one of the highly respected Vermicelli Making Machine Manufacturers In Delhi, K.P Automations is committed to push the conventional boundaries of innovation and creativity to introduce great solutions in the food industry.
These machines are easy to operate and don’t require any special training for using it. Rapid production because of the advanced designs turns out to be very beneficial for businesses. It performs different functions such as mixing, kneading and extruding to give the final product.
AUTOMATIC PROCESS OF VERMICILLI ROASTING UNIT (100Kg - 800Kg)
- Hopper for material storage - used for mainly this unit is used for storing of material for initially storage of vermicelli. It helps in storing the material for continuous process
- Automatic vibrator machine - it helps to transfer the material to the bucket elevator. Connect the storage hopper to the bucket elevator for material transfer process, leads to maintain the flow of material for easy process
- Bucket elevator - one of the most efficient ways to elevate bulk materials vertically is with a bucket elevator. A bucket elevator consists of a series of buckets attached to a belt or chain with pulleys or sprockets located at the top and bottom of the unit.
- Main roasting unit - it contains all the necessary part which is required to roast the vermicelli. This unit contains elements coil heater main body (m.s) the roasters drum of (s.s304 )
- Cooling station - this station help the vermicelli moisture to decrease as soon as possible. vermicelli contains very huge amount of temp. To decrease the temp we have require cooling stations
- Fumes exist plan - it helps to decrease the temp. of rotary drum. The drum have a high moisture so to remove the humidity we require fumes exit plan.
- Optimum hygienic standards to give clean vermicelli
- Saves both time and labour cost
- Easy to operate and easy to maintain
- Consistent thickness and size of vermicelli throughout the process
- Reliable and unique design for the best outcome
- Economical price range to ensure it doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket