K.P Automations is one of the leading developers and manufacturers of industrial equipment for pasta production with a capacity of 100 to 1000 kg/h.
Pasta Production Line
KP Automations can design, develop, assembly and install the best technologies to provide our customers with solutions for every kind of short-cut pasta shape.
The production lines are the core of any pasta production facility. KP Automations offers all types of dry pasta production lines in any output capacity – used or new, or a combination of the two. We will be happy to provide you with information about the available production lines and advise you from the evaluation through to realisation.
Dry pasta processing line specificaly designed for short-cut pasta. it is composed of different steps, each of them featuring a dedicated technology which guarantees a final product with the desired characteristics, thanks to a perfectly studied combined action.
Dough ingredients are fed to the pasta press. The dispensers installed on it provide accurate dispensing of the components, and the high-speed mixer mixes the ingredients and delivers them to a continuous kneading machine that performs the preparation of pasta dough in the vacuum conditions. It is possible to add various liquid and bulk additives into dough to get a product with different tastes or colors.
After that by a screw extruder dough is fed into the head of press under the high pressure, there pasta products are formed with the help of a die, inserts, and a rotating knife. Replaceable dies provide a wide range of shapes and sizes of pasta.
Pasta is dried according to the Italian low-temperature technology, due to the multistage delicate drying process a long storage time of finished products and a smooth, light-colored surface are ensured.
A wide range of conveyor drying chambers allows choosing the most optimal type of energy source - electricity, natural gas, liquid or solid fuel.
The design of the drying chamber, including the length, width, number of tiers and the possibility of separation into several blocks, is selected individually in accordance with the technical specifications.
Due to the optimal combination of vibration and hot air blow a preliminary vibrating dryer allows fixing the shape of the dough pieces, maintain the rich color of the surface and prevent sticking or deformation during subsequent drying.
Vibrating pre-dryer for pasta coming out of the extruder or a rolling mill, before exposing it to a heat treatment (and vibratory treatment, so as to prevent it from sticking together), in a static dryer or a drying tunnel. The purpose of this treatment is to stabilise the pasta before exposing it to a more intensive and longer heat treatment and also to reduce the overall drying time.
How pasta is made?
- The press is selected depending on the raw materials used in the production: durum wheat flour, soft flour, a mixture of soft and hard types of flours
- High quality dough is ensured due to its preparation in deep vacuum conditions
- A wide range of pasta is produced due to the use of interchangeable dies and spinnerets
KP Automations guarantees high-quality pasta
- Getting high-quality pasta is a difficult process. There are many details that determine quality at all stages of production – from dough preparation to stabilization of ready-made pasta.
- High-speed mixing at the inlet ensures perfect hydration of the raw materials, fully moistening each particle of flour.
- Mixing of the pasta dough in a vacuum condition throughout the whole process ensures high-quality of dough. At the same time, besides air removal and compaction of the dough, the glassiness of the products improves and the roughness decreases, the darkening of dough does not occur.
- Installation of filtering mesh and grate, individual for each extrusion die, ensures the correct shape and length of pasta.
- The use of the low-temperature drying technology with the delicate removal of excess moisture from pasta allows avoiding the appearance of cracks in the production of thick-walled pasta.